what do you feel like you are living in?

Friday, August 19, 2011

swirly love



swirly love. swirly lust. swirly thang!

Meaning when you mix two different races together you get the swirl. It is a beautiful thing indeed and it is no secret that your girl right here loves her some white boys!

As long as I can remember and was able to crush, I have been swirling. lol. such a funny word.

My mom would say that it was a phase but this phase has been a ticking for like twenty six years now. I gots to say I still like them like just as much as I did the first time my mom said that! Now do not get me wrong. I admire a fine lookin brotha and I am not opposed to dating one. I have and I still would but for some reason the white boys especially the ones with a little "extra flavor" as I call it get me going.

You know the ones? You see them and know immediately that they got something there.Whether it be in their step, the way they talk or even the way that they look at you! swirly chemistry! ha! I loves it!

So I am asking, in the year 2011 is it ok for an African american, Asian, or even Cauasian person to get their swirl on or is it considered selling out? I know I still get funny looks for my white boy fever but hey (shrugs) I likes what i likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment